Fill in your claim form
Where to get a claim form:
- Call 011 544 8300 on share call or visit the Sanlam RFLIPF Walk-in centres in Braamfontein, Durban or Bellville
- Employer ‘s HR department
- The claim form includes a list of supporting documents that must be attached when sending in the claim
The following information must be indicated on the claim form:
- Member’s contact telephone/cell number and address.
- Member’s ID number and date of birth
- Valid Tax number (PAYE number that starts with 7 is not valid tax number).
- Date leaving the fund (end of the month member left).
- Last contribution paid by member and employer.
- Annual income
- Reason for leaving (resigned, retired, retrenched, dismissed, end of contract, disability).
- How benefit must be paid (i.e. cash to bank account, transfer to another fund etc).
- Banking details