SA UNDER 21 DAY LOCK DOWN
from midnight on 26 March – 16 April 2020
ALL TSRF’S WALK-IN CENTRES WILL BE CLOSED DURING THE LOCK DOWN PERIOD THE TSRF CALL CENTRE WILL OPERATE REMOTELY
Members who urgently need to make contact with the Transport Sector Retirement Fund can use the following alternative service options:
- Submit queries and/or claims via email: email@example.com You will receive an email to acknowledge your claim or query.
- Contact the Customer Centre for telephonic assistance: 011 544 8300
- Log queries via the website: www.rflipfund.co.za. A customer care agent will get back to you.
- Log queries via the TSRF’s Facebook Messenger service: https://www.facebook.com/TransportSectorRetirementFund/. A customer care agent will get back to you.
- Claims boxes at the various Walk-in Centres will only be emptied once per week. We strongly advise you to rather make use of the electronic and telephonic service options available to you during this time.
SALT, the administrator of Transport Sector Retirement Fund administrator, is listed as an essential service provider in terms of the Government regulations for lock down. The Fund will, therefore, be able to assist with death, funeral and disability claims during the lock down period.
All our efforts and systems will be targeted to provide our members with the best possible service during the unprecedented time. Members may, however, experience delayed responses. Please be patient. We will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
#21daylockdown #stayhomeSA #CoronavirusinSA